Following an application process, the successful volunteer will appear on venue screens during Belfast Giants game nights at The SSE Arena, Belfast, and play an important part in providing a more accessible experience for our fans within the BSL community.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Check out the information below for full details on how to apply.
- This opportunity is open to Deaf fans who use BSL.
- You must be available for filming content between 11th-18th September 2023 (date to be confirmed, one day during this period will be required).
- Volunteer must be +16 years old (with parental consent if under 18).
- This role is a voluntary position.
- Content will be created for Belfast Giants game nights with opportunities for additional content to be created for use at other events within The SSE Arena, Belfast.
- Applications for this position will close on Friday 25th August at 12 noon
How to Apply
- View the script below or download it HERE.
- Record yourself presenting the script in BSL.
- Record video in portrait mode where possible.
- Send this video back to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and contact details by Friday 25th August at 12 noon.
Check out this video by last season’s BSL presenter, Holly and Belfast Giants’ Head Coach, Adam Keefe, as they explain what you will need to do
"Please be aware, tonight's performance contains strobe lighting and flashing images."
"Welcome to the home of the Stena Line Belfast Giants!
Remember, in the Land of the Giants, everyone is equal.
Now let’s come together, make some noise and put your hands together to welcome *your* Stena Line Belfast Giants!"
If you have any queries, please fill out this contact form, and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible to help.
Last of all, GIANT good luck!