As the countdown to the beginning of the season ramps up, we’re pleased to announce details of our first in-person Season Ticket Holder event at The SSE Arena, Belfast!
On Wednesday 22nd September, our exclusive #GiantsReborn Season Ticket Holder event, will mark the beginning of a brand new era for the Belfast Giants, as we return to the ice after 18 months. Fans in attendance will be the first to see our new Belfast Giants skate out in our new jerseys for 2021/22.
Date: Wednesday 22nd September 2021
Location: The SSE Arena, Belfast
Time: Doors: 5.30pm for 6.45pm start. Event finishes 8pm
Due to capacity restrictions, this socially distanced event will be open initially to Season Ticket Holders only.* Season Ticket Holders must register to attend via this form by 10pm, Friday 17th September 2021
* If, after Season Ticket Holder RSVPs have been collected, we have the space to open up the event to additional members of the Giants fanbase, we will endeavour to do so. Please note, capacity is strictly limited, and admittance is subject to Covid entry requirements outlined below.
Buy your 2021/22 Jerseys
Fans in attendance will be amongst the first to be able to place their orders for the 2021/22 jerseys.
Rainer Gets the Chop for Action Mental Health
As part of the event, Kevin Raine will become a Giant Reborn himself, when he has his long flowing locks chopped off to raise vital funds for Action Mental Health. All donations exceeding £10 made in advance of or during the evening will be put into a draw to win one of two bespoke jerseys. To make a donation and for further information, click here. The second jersey will be auctioned off on the night to the highest bidder.
Season Ticket Holder Perks
Vouchers for food and beverage credits and our unique 2020/21 fan jerseys, promised as part of your season ticket holder package will be ready for collection on the night. If you can’t make the event, don’t worry, we’ll be in touch about alternate collection arrangements before our first home game.
Important Information for Season Ticket Holders attending the event
Download Your Digital Season Ticket
Season Ticket Holders attending the event, will be the first to use their new digital season ticket, which will replace physical season tickets for 2021, due to Covid-19 protocols. For details on how to access and download your digital season ticket, please read the brief explainer PDF below. Entrance will not be permitted without your digital season ticket.
Please note: As this is a reduced capacity, socially distanced event, Season Ticket Holders will not be able to sit in their usual seats. You will be directed to your seats by Arena staff on arrival.
To protect our guests, fans and staff, entry requirements are as follows. All guests should be prepared to show one of the following, if requested by our venue team:
- Proof of full vaccination – both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the event). OR
- Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test (email or text message confirmation) taken no more than 48 hours prior to the event start time. OR
- Proof of natural Covid-19 antibodies based upon a positive NHS PCR test within 180 days of the event you are attending (including 10 days self-isolation following the result).
Under 18s are not required to show their Covid-19 certification but we would still encourage children aged 11 and over to take a lateral flow test prior to the event, where possible.
In line with Government advice it is strongly recommended that anyone taking part in, or attending, any events should take a rapid Covid-19 test (LFD) before they attend the event, and on days two and eight after the event.
A few more measures to keep you and our staff safe:
- The event will be socially distanced and will be fully seated.
- We ask that you are respectful of others around you, and keep your distance from others as you move through the venue.
- We ask that you sanitise your hands on arrival and regularly wash and sanitise your hands throughout your visit.
- Face coverings should be worn on arrival and throughout your visit, unless you are eating/drinking.
- We’ll have enhanced cleaning before and after the visit and additional sanitisation during the event.
- Event stewards and security staff will be to hand to help manage queues and the movement of people through the Arena.
- Contact details will be retained for Track and Trace purposes.
Please note: Entry requirements and measures outlined to this specific Season Ticket Holder event. We hope to update on plans for our first home games in the coming days.