We expect that many of you will have questions and so, we wanted to provide answers to as many as we possibly can.
Are you a 2020/21 Season Ticket Holder?
We want to thank you for your valued commitment and support to the Giants. We really appreciate all of your messages of support, as well as your continued backing. The Stena Line Belfast Giants wouldn’t be the club it is without its fans and as we always say, our season ticket holders are the backbone of this club.
Sadly, having a full EIHL season starting in 2020 with 10 teams is now beyond us. The League is looking into the possibility of some form of ice hockey potentially taking place in the UK in early 2021, but this may not include all teams and is dependent on government guidelines and crowds being allowed back inside venues.
We will continue our discussions with the Elite League Board, but our focus is now on the 2021-2022 season.
We need your support now more than ever. To help us plan for the future, we’re keen to bring as many of our season ticket holders forward to the 2021-2022 season as possible.
• You will be able to pause your current direct debit and roll over your existing balance to the 2021/22 Elite League season.
• Or, you can continue to pay your direct debits until 1st March 2021. Therefore, you will be able to look forward to the 2021/22 Elite League season, knowing that your balance is paid in full.
• If you need a refund, we will of course look after this for you. Refund requests should be made via Ticketmaster.
Login to your season ticket account on Ticketmaster here from 3pm on Wednesday 16th September to select which option you would prefer.
As an incentive to transfer your 2020-21 season ticket money over to season 2021-22, we would like to offer the following package of benefits:
• Your 2020/21 package will be automatically become a Season Ticket for the 2021/22 season, with prices frozen for you.
• You will receive a £50 credit towards food and drinks at The SSE Arena, Belfast during the 2021/22 season.
• You will also receive a bespoke 2020/21 jersey (worth £65) that won’t be available for sale anywhere else. We will send you more information on how you can claim this via email in advance of the 2021/22 season.
• Over the coming months, we will be hosting live fan events with Head Coach, Adam Keefe and other special guests that will be exclusive for our 2021/22 season ticket holders. These events will be held online, for now, with a view to hosting these in person, when it is safe to do so.
• Lastly, when we return for the 2021/22 season, we want to do something special for our Giants season ticket holders. As a thank you for your support, we will inscribe the names of all 2021/22 season ticket holders in the ice at the SSE Arena. So, away teams will not only have to defeat Belfast, the team – they will now also have to defeat Belfast, the people.
Were you a 2019/20 Season Ticket Holder?
We also want to thank you for your support. We know that the vast majority of you have already committed to a package for the 2020/21 season.
You will receive a £20 credit towards food and drinks during the 2021/22 season. The credit will be given to you, regardless of whether you had signed up for a 2020/21 season ticket or not. We will send you more information on how you can claim this via email before the beginning of the 2021/22 season.
We will also give you the opportunity to take advantage of some of the incentives we have detailed above, should you decide to purchase the 2021-22 season ticket before the end of January 2021.
Sponsors & Partners
Are you an official sponsor or partner of the Belfast Giants? We also want to thank you for all of your messages of support over the last number of months.
You will have already received information from us to keep you updated on this situation. If you have any queries – then please contact Mark Brooks at any time.