Included in the 2016/17 Season Ticket packages are all Elite League regular season games and all Challenge Cup group games as well as any Challenge Cup knockout games at The SSE Arena, Belfast.
The 2016/17 Season Ticket will include promotions such as a 10% discount on food and beverages at all events at The SSE Arena, both in person and via the app, as well as exclusive offers from our sponsors.
The 2016/17 season sees the introduction of the Super Seats Packages, with the new luxury seats at centre-ice south available for the first time as a Season Ticket.
NEW season ticket applicants
New season ticket applicants can apply by following the instructions below:
A step by step guide to a NEW season ticket
1. Click here.
2. Click continue.
3. Select the seats you wish to purchase.
4. Then click add to cart.
5. Select the create an account button.
6. Then enter your email address in the appropriate field.
7. Enter your name, address, contact number and passwords.
8. Review your seats and select the delivery method.
9. Then click check out.
10. Select your payment option. Pay in full or pay as 10 equal installments.
11. Select the payment option debit/credit card and enter your details.
12. Then click next step.
13. Review your order. Tick the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
14. Then click submit order.
15. You will then get confirmation of your order. You will also receive this via email.
RENEWING season ticket holders
Renewing season ticket holders have until 31st March 2016 to purchase their seats from the 2015/16 season year before they are released on general sale.
A step by step guide to RENEWING your season ticket
1. Click here to log on to your account.
2. Your invoice to renew your seats is listed.
3. Click Pay Now.
4. Your ticket details will appear.
5. Click continue.
6. Select your payment option.
7. Click continue.
8. Enter you payment details.
9. Click the term and conditions box.
10. Click renew.
* Please note concession and child tickets will require proof of eligibility on collection. When gaining access to the arena – the Giants reserve the right to refuse admittance should the ticket bearer not be able to provide appropriate identification on request.
Spread the cost over 10 or 12 months with no additional cost
Paying for your Season Ticket has never been easier! At no additional cost you can select a 12 month or a 10 month payment plan to help make your season ticket even more affordable.
Simply divide the total cost of your ticket by 12 or 10 and that is what you will pay each month. (An adult ticket costing £365 will cost £36.50 per month for 10 months).
The new 12 month payment plan will run from March 2016-February 2017 with the 10 month payment plan running from May 2016-February 2017, as per the last few seasons.
When applying for your ticket, simply enter your credit / debit card details and we request a payment at the start of each month. It really is that simple! No direct debits or standing orders, no instructions to your bank and best of all no additional charge.
If you wish to pay for your season ticket in full that isn’t a problem.
Can’t make it to every game? Your season ticket seat will never go to waste
Even if you cannot attend, you can transfer your seat electronically through the dedicated Ticketmaster Account Manager site and allow a friend or colleague to print their own ticket and sit in your seat for that game.
Explanation of Terms
Adult = Over 16 as of Sept 1st, 2016
Concession = Full time Students, Senior Citizens and those registered disabled
Child = 16 or under as of Sept 1st, 2016
Family = 2 Adults and 2 Children who are immediate family members living in the same household