Due to popular demand, and for a limited time only, we are extending the opportunity for Belfast Giants fans to access our range of exclusive Season Ticket Holder benefits.
So, if you haven’t already carried over or taken out a new season ticket, you can still avail of the following incentives, if you purchase a season ticket before 31st March 2021:
- A £50 credit towards food and drinks at The SSE Arena, Belfast during the 2021/22 season.
- A bespoke 2020/21 jersey (worth £65) that won’t be available for sale anywhere else. We will send you more information on how you can claim this via email in advance of the 2021/22 season.
- Access to live fan events that will be exclusive for our 2021/22 season ticket holders, starting with our virtual Coaches Clinic event with coach Adam Keefe and Assistant Coach, Jeff Mason next Monday 15th February at 7pm.
- As a thank you for your support, we will inscribe the names of all 2021/22 season ticket holders in the ice at the SSE Arena. So, away teams will not only have to defeat Belfast, the team – they will now also have to defeat Belfast, the people.
To purchase your Season Ticket, click here
- All new season ticket purchases will be carried over to the 2021/22 season.
- Incentives will be available for season tickets purchased before 31st March 2021.
- Fan events will be held online for now, in line with current restrictions, with a view to hosting these in person, when it is safe to do so.
- In the forthcoming exclusive virtual event for Season Ticket Holders on Monday 15th February 2021, Coach Adam Keefe and Assistant Coach, Jeff Mason will provide an exclusive look behind the scenes at how they prep and get ready for game night, with a particular focus on how they motivated the team leading up to their Challenge Cup Championship in the 2017-18 season. Hosted by Giants commentator, Simon Kitchen, this special event will be broadcast live and will be available exclusively to season ticket holders. Fans will also have the chance to put their questions to the coaches in a live Q&A.